Sunglo A270 BK is an attractive infrared patio heater with a Black powder-coated finish. Fueled by liquid propane, it is completely portable.
Sunglo A270 provides radiant heat that will keep you warm within its 6 ft radius outdoors. Infrared heat does not heat the surrounding air, it only heats people and all solid objects.
The classic design of this heater makes it great for any residential or commercial outdoor setting.
Also available in Stainless Steel and Antique Bronze Colors.
Note: The circle of warmth may be reduced because of factors such as strong winds and outdoor temperature.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Battery Operated Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) System does not need electricity.
- Completely self-contained and portable with optional wheels to make moving the entire unit easier.
- Clean draft-free circle of warmth will keep you warm and toasty outdoors, within 12 feet of the heater.
- Heavy-Duty Corrosion Resistant Construction with powder-coated finish ensures durability.
- Up to 10 hours of use on standard 20-lb propane tank for extended hours of outdoor comfort.
- Large aluminum reflector to heat large outdoor areas for maximum comfort
- Primary aerated burner for minimal noise, relatively quiet operation
- Constant Pilot is manually lit, but you get a reliable source of heat even during power outages.
- Rain-protected and wind-resistant, this heater can withstand severe weather conditions.
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Complete Parts Availability and Support in case anything goes wrong beyond the warranty period.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Commercial / Residential
||Direct Spark Ignition
||12 ft. Diameter
|Avg Burn Time:
||10 hours (20-lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||93" H x 34 1/2" W x 34 1/2" D
||CSA Approved for the US and Canada
||1-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Warranty
An optional wheel kit is available to make moving the heater easier and standard five-gallon propane tank to complete the setup.
Spacing between these heaters should be 15 ft. apart for well-protected areas, 12 ft. apart. for semi-exposed areas, and 8 ft. apart for completely exposed areas with severe weather conditions.
WARNING: Please check with state and local codes before purchasing this product. This product may not be sold in the state of New Jersey.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov