Sunpak S34 Black is a slim outdoor gas infrared patio heater that can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. Fueled by propane or natural gas, it is a highly efficient heating solution.
Sunpak Classic provides a draft-free warmth from above with radiant heat, just like the sun, that will keep you warm and comfortable outdoors.
The slim design of this heater makes it great for a variety of patio settings. Truly a classic, this heater has been used in residential and commercial outdoor patios across the United States for over 20 years.
Also available in Stainless Steel.
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane which allows you to choose a convenient fuel source.
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light & Flame Sensor System for a reliable start every time.
- Wall or Ceiling Mounting to fit any patio setting.
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF Control System to easily turn your heater on or off.
- Commercial-grade heating power able to heat a 12 x 12 foot area.
- 34,000 BTU/hour output - reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- Perfect for 7' 1/2" to 9' 1/2" mounting heights for efficient heat coverage.
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle for installation flexibility.
- High-Efficiency Ceramic Infrared Burner System to keep you warm and toasty outdoors.
- Black Hl-Temp Powder Coated Aluminized Steel Construction ensures durability, this heater is built to last.
- Mounting Kit, and 24 Volt Transformer included for your convenience and for easy installation.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Indoor/Outdoor Commercial | Outdoor Residential ONLY
||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane
||Wall / Ceiling Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||12 ft. x 12 ft.
||48" L x 8" H x 8" D
CSA Approved for the US and Canada
||1-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Warranty
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov