Do you wish there was a way to have warm fireside moments wherever you go? There actually is! Weighing only 35 lbs, the Fire Pit Gallery Mini Sand Dune is a portable fire pit. It's also great for compact outdoor spaces.
The wavy fire bowl is inspired by the smooth shape of sand dunes. Its simple elegant appeal is perfect for any yard. This fire pit has a Rust Patina Finish for a nice weathered look.
Made in the USA, it is not only beautiful but also high quality. The rain drain keeps water from filling the bowl. It is guaranteed not to rust for a lifetime and can be left outside all year round.
Bring the warmth and elegance of this fire pit wherever you go. Don't miss our free shipping offer and buy now!
See the taller model of the Mini Sand Dune here.
Each fire pit is meticulously handcrafted and will take 12 to 14 weeks to make.
- The Sand Dune's Wavy bowl and Cylindrical Base add elegance to any outdoor space
- It is portable, weighing only 35 lbs. Easily relocate it anywhere outdoors.
- Made with 1/4" American Steel, sturdy material for outdoor use
- Rust Patina Finish gives it a beautiful weathered appearance
- Made in the USA for excellent quality
- Water doesn't fill the bowl thanks to its rain drain
- Each piece is unique with its own numbered metal plate
- Holds about a wheelbarrow of wood for hours of outdoor fun
- Minimal maintenance is required as the ashes only need to be cleaned to prevent clogging the drain.
||The Fire Pit Gallery
|Fire Pit Type:
||12" H x 24" Diameter
||5" H x 8.63" Diameter
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov