Picture being with your family and closest friends and spending time outdoors on a chilly night. Feeling warm and toasty, you can share stories and lounge outside for hours!
If your idea of the perfect fire pit is round and low profile, look no further, our 12" high Florence gas fire pit table is perfect for your needs. Available in five colors with the option to get custom colors, it will definitely look great in any outdoor space.
Start creating wonderful memories gathered around the fire, order a Top Fires Florence fire pit table today! Shipping is on us!
Manufacturing time is 4-6 weeks. This fire pit is customizable in other colors or finishes. To request a color sample, send us an email at email@example.com.
Spark Ignition Manual
Electronic Ignition Manual
Guide to Clearances
Burning Media Guide
- Low Height Fire Pit Table for Outdoor Use
- Works with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas just choose what's convenient
- 5 Colors available to look great in any modern setting
- Custom colors are available upon request to make sure you get the color you want. Metallic and Rustic colors will cost extra.
- 304 Stainless Steel Burner that will last a lifetime
- Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), lighter and more durable than standard concrete
- LC Certified Match Lit Ignition System, easy to use without the need for electricity
- CSA Approved Direct Spark and Electronic Ignition with Flame Sense for improved safety
- Flame Sense shuts off the gas when the flame is blown off (Direct Spark and Electronic Ignition models only)
- Handcrafted in the USA for top-notch quality
|Fire Pit Type:
||Fire Pit Table
||Natural Gas/Liquid Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||Match Lit / Direct Spark / Electronic
||110 (Electronic Ignition Only)
||12" H x 42" Diameter
|Suggested Fire Glass:
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc
- Pan - 1 pc
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc
- Key Valve - 1 pc
- Key - 1 pc
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc
This fire pit is for outdoor use only. Do not place this appliance inside a building, any enclosed room, under a sealed overhead structure, or in any type of enclosed area such as a garage, shed, or breezeway. Keep clear of trees and shrubs.
Before choosing a place to install the fire pit, make sure the required clearances from combustible materials are followed.
For propane-fueled models, we recommend a matching GFRC tank enclosure to hide the LP tank in style. It doubles as a side table too.
Fire pits with manual gas valves can benefit from a 1- hr Timer with Emergency Stop. It helps save gas and improves safety.
Fire Glass media is not recommended for Liquid Propane-fueled fire pits. Check out this Burning Media Guide for more information.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov