Are you looking for a fire table that will look great with rustic decor? Or, one that looks great with your outdoor wooden furniture?
If a wooden fire pit is the ideal gas fire pit for your large outdoor space then consider buying the Grove fire pit table. It looks like real wood but it's really made of concrete. Available in three wood grain finishes - Ebony, Ivory, and Oak to look great in your outdoor living space.
Made in the USA, this fire pit is handcrafted using the highest quality materials. Buy your wood grain fire pit now, shipping is free!
Manufacturing time is 4-6 weeks. To request a color sample, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic Ignition Manual
Guide to Clearances
Burning Media Guide
- Rectangular Gas Chat Height Fire Pit Table for Outdoor Use
- Choose a convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane if the location does not have gas lines or Natural Gas if the gas line is not a problem
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) construction - non-combustible and durable material
- Woodgrain Colors to blend with your outdoor setting: Ebony, Ivory, Oak
- Choose from 2 Ignition Systems: Match Lit does not need electricity, while Electronic Ignition needs to be plugged in but easy to turn on/off
- Access Door opens a compartment for a standard LP tank for Liquid Propane Models
- 24" Linear Stainless Steel Burner is corrosion-resistant
- CSA Approved for your safety
- Made in the USA for top-notch quality
|Fire Pit Type:
||Fire Pit Table
||Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||Match Lit / Electronic
||110 (Electronic Ignition Only)
||24" H x 60" W x 28" D
||30" x 10"
|Suggested Fire Glass:
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc
- Pan - 1 pc
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc
- Key Valve - 1 pc
- Key - 1 pc
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc
- Gas Hose - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc
Fire pits with manual gas valves can benefit from a 1- hr Timer with Emergency Stop. It helps save gas and improves safety.
This fire pit is for outdoor use only. Do not place this appliance inside a building, any enclosed room, under a sealed overhead structure, or in any type of enclosed area such as a garage, shed, or breezeway. Keep clear of trees and shrubs.
Before choosing a place to install the fire pit, make sure the required clearances from combustible materials are followed.
Fire Glass media is not recommended for Liquid Propane-fueled fire pits. Check out this Burning Media Guide for more information.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov