Gary wanted to add ambiance to his pool and ordered this fire bowl. He said it's beautiful, set up in 25 minutes, and definitely added ambiance to his pool area.
If you find yourself in the same situation and want to make your pool area more beautiful, get the Top Fires Maya GFRC fire bowl.
Made in Southern California, this fire pit is top quality! Order now and get free shipping!
Also available with Match Lit Ignition System
Manufacturing time is 4-6 weeks. This fire pit is customizable in other colors or finishes. To request a color sample, send us an email at email@example.com.
Electronic Ignition Manual
Guide to Clearances
Burning Media Guide
- Gas Fire Bowl for light and ambiance in your outdoor space
- Liquid Propane or Natural Gas setup, choose based on your needs and requirements
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Construction guarantees the unit's durability so it can be used for many years
- 5 Color Options: Black, Chestnut, Chocolate, Gray, and Limestone to look good in your outdoor space
- More custom color options are available upon request. Metallic and Rustic colors will cost extra.
- "Pool Certified" 12 V Electronic Ignition System meets the NEC Standard, safe to use within 5 ft of water
- Equipped with Stainless Steel Round Burner that's corrosion-resistant
- CSA Approved guarantees high quality and safety
- Made in the USA for top-notch quality
|Fire Pit Type:
||Natural Gas/Liquid Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
|24" Model: 45,000 BTUs
|30" Model: 65,000 BTUs
|36" Model: 65,000 BTUs
|24" Model: 10 3/4" H x 24" W x 24" D
|30" Model: 10 1/4" H x 30" W x 30" D
|36" Model: 12" H x 36 W x 36" D
Suggested Fire Glass:
|24" Model: 50 lbs
|30" Model: 50 lbs
|36" Model: 50 lbs
|24" Model: 55 lbs
|30" Model: 110 lbs
|36" Model: 200 lbs
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- Lava Rock -1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This fire pit is for outdoor use only. Never place this appliance in a building, garage, any other enclosed room or under a sealed overhead structure, or in any type of enclosed area such as a garage, shed, or breezeway. Keep clear of trees and shrubs.
Before choosing a place to install the fire pit, make sure the required clearances from combustible materials are followed.
If you'd rather elevate your fire bowl, the optional 21" High GFRC pillar is available. This is a good accessory for the propane model as the pillar has an access door to fit a standard 20-lb Liquid Propane tank.
For propane-fueled fire bowls placed on ground level, the regular tank enclosure can hide the LP tank. Choose a color that matches your fire feature.
Fire Glass media is not recommended for Liquid Propane-fueled fire pits. Check out this Burning Media Guide for more information.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov