Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric heater is a stylish and functional wall, ceiling, or flush mounted heater designed to be used in indoor or outdoor areas. This heater provides comfort without visual disturbance as it seamlessly blends with the background.
Compatible with a lot of wireless control options, you can easily control your heater with a click of a button. Used with a smart system, you can set and forget as it can automatically turn on and off.
The elegant and slim design of this heater in addition to various control options makes it a perfect low profile heater for any stylish home or commercial space. Available in two sizes: 33" and 50" and two colors, black and white.
- Easy to use, with smart system compatibility and single switch activation, Platinum Smart-Heat™ series allows users to simply set and forget.
- Versatile Mounting & Precise Directional Heating, adjust the mounting bracket to accurately alter heat coverage.
- Let your heater blend into nearly any indoor or outdoor environment, thanks to a sleek and slim design, in black or white, for style.
- Install these compact heaters virtually anywhere due to minimal vertical clearance requirements and a wide range of wall, ceiling and flush-mounting options.
- Tinted Glass-Ceramic Fascia spreads comforting heat evenly across a large coverage area.
- Seamless remote heater control with optional Bromic wireless controller for your convenience.
- Optional flush mount kit and tube suspension kit are available allowing you to install your heater the way you want.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction, built from premium materials to provide reliable performance and durability.
- ETL Approved, the product complies with North American safety standards.
||Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric II
||Indoor / Covered Outdoor Area
||Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||304 Commercial / 316 Marine
||65 sq. ft / 108 sq. ft.
||7,848 / 11,601
||2,300 / 3,400
||9.6 / 14.2
||7" Height, 33" or 50.2" Length
||16.5 lbs / 22 lbs
||ETL Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Limited-Residential 90 Day Commercial Warranty
Bromic offers wireless control options that allow you to control your heater with a click of a button. To simply turn it on/off, get the Wireless On/Off Switch.
For temperature control, the Wireless Dimmer Switch is a better choice. Adjust your heater's heat output from 0-100% with a dimmer.
Each switch can control up to two electric heaters from 100 feet away.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.