Infratech C 15 is a 61" long stainless steel electric patio heater that can be installed indoors and outdoors. It produces up to 4000 Watts of Infrared heat covering a 10' x 10' area and works well with almost any control option even smart home systems.
C Series heater is a great choice for pole, wall, or ceiling mounting. The inset mounting brackets give it a floating effect. This heater is made to be seen, but it can be recessed with an optional flush mount kit.
This contemporary C-shaped heater is available in 208 V, 240 V, 277 V, and 480 V. It can also be custom powder coated in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost. Choose a color that matches or complements your room's color palette.
Great for residential and commercial applications. You never have to compromise design and style with an Infratech heater.
Also available in sizes: 33" and 39" long.
Note: Less heat is provided in extremely cold or windy areas. Please see the recommendations below on the best angle and placement for your heater.
Standard Stainless Steel 240V models are usually in stock and ready to ship. Custom colors and other voltages are special orders with 2-4 Weeks Manufacturing Lead Time.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Or, do you need more information about the current lead time? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
C/CD-Series vs. W/WD-Series
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost to match or complement your décor.
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit includes inset brackets that create a “floating” effect for style.
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use for efficient heating to keep you comfortable.
Optional flush mount kit available for recessed installation.
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9' (3000 W model) or 8' to 11' (4000 W model) for efficient heat coverage.
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle with multi-position mounting bracket tab for installation flexibility.
- Approximate 8' x 8' (3000 W model) or 10' x 10' (4000 W model) Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Infratech heaters can be used with various control options and are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others for your convenience.
- Available in 208V, 240V, 277V, or 480V to meet your needs.
- Heaters greater than 240 Volts are for “Commercial Use Only. Risk of fire. Do not use as a residential or household heater.” This is for your safety.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||C 30 / C 40
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Pole / Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||8 ft x 8 ft / 10 ft x 10 ft
||10,236 / 13,648
||3,000 / 4,000
||208 / 240 / 277 / 480
||61.25" L x 8.19" W
Infratech offers a variety of control options, from a simple on/off switch with one heat setting or INF regulator with variable heat to more advanced controllers with more features. For Sleep Timer, temperature control, and other control options, get an Analog Controller, Universal Control, or a Home Management System for smart home integration.
A Drop Pole Kit is available to let your heater hang from the ceiling, great for high or uneven ceilings. Flush Mount Frames give your unit a seamless mount on the wall or ceiling.
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.