Infratech C 15 is a 33" long stainless steel patio heater that can be installed indoors and outdoors. This electric heater produces 1500 Watt of Infrared heat covering a 5' x 5' area and works well with almost any control option even smart home systems.
C Series heater is a great choice for pole, wall, or ceiling mounting. The inset mounting brackets give it a floating effect. This heater is made to be seen, but it can be recessed with an optional flush mount kit.
This contemporary C-shaped heater is available in 120 V, 208 V, and 240 V. It can also be custom powder coated in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost. Choose a color that matches or complements your room's color palette.
This heater is ideal for residential installations due to low voltage. It can also be used in commercial applications. You never have to compromise design and style with an Infratech heater.
Also available in sizes: 39" and 61" long.
These items are not always in stock and might take 5-8 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at email@example.com.
C/CD-Series vs. W/WD-Series
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost to match or complement your décor.
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit includes inset brackets that create a “floating” effect for style.
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use for efficient heating to keep you comfortable.
Optional flush mount kit available for recessed installation.
- Mounting Height: 6' to 8' for efficient heat coverage.
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle with multi-position mounting bracket tab for installation flexibility.
- Approximate 5' x 5' Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Infratech heaters can be used with various control options and are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others for your convenience.
- Available in 120 V, 208 V, and 240 V to meet your needs.
- Made in the USA, ensures high-quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Pole / Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||5 ft. x 5 ft.
||120 / 208 / 240
||12.5 / 7.2 / 6.3
||33" Length with 8 3/16" Width
||UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
Infratech offers a variety of control options, from a simple on/off switch with one heat setting or INF regulator with variable heat to more advanced controllers with more features. For Sleep Timer, temperature control, and other control options, get an Analog Controller, Universal Control, or a Home Management System for smart home integration.
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.