SupremeSchwank Single Stage heater is a sleek and durable infrared gas patio heater with an attractive black finish. Fueled by propane or natural gas, it is a highly efficient heating solution.
SupremeSchwank heater provides a draft-free warmth from above with radiant heat that will keep you warm and comfortable outdoors. The 23,000 BTUs model can warm a space up to 49 sq ft while the 35,000 BTUs unit has a maximum heat coverage of 64 sq ft. With a variety of mounting options, this heater is great for any patio setting.
This sleek patio heater is designed to blend with its surrounding area without compromising quality or performance. Schwank heaters are installed in residential and commercial outdoor patios all over the world.
Available in Propane, and Natural Gas, choose what's best for your open patio. If you need a more powerful heater, the supremeSchwank Two-Stage heater or bistroSchwank is a better option.
Note: Outdoor heating is optimized in mildly cold weather and when winds are less than 10 mph. A propane tank that is near empty may cause a low burner flame.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane which allows you to choose a convenient fuel source.
- Black emissive coated stainless steel housing to preserve appearance.
- Pole, Wall, or Ceiling Mounting to fit any patio setting. Optional mounting kits are available.
- Overhead mounting leaves more space for seating and keeps aisles clear.
- Commercial-grade heating power capable of producing 23,000 or 35,000 BTUs.
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel construction to prevent rusting even in saltwater environments.
- High-Intensity Ceramic Infrared Burner System to keep you warm and toasty outdoors.
Wireless control options or control panel to control multiple heaters in one place are available for your convenience.
- Minimum 8' mounting height for efficient heat coverage.
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle for installation flexibility.
- Built-in gas lines eliminate portable propane tanks, making the patio more efficient on your gas bill and safer for customers.
- 40 Volt Transformer not included, purchase separately.
- This patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Made in the USA, ensures high-quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||2312 / 2313
||Indoor/Outdoor (Commercial), Outdoor ONLY (Residential)
||49 sq. ft. / 64 sq. ft.
|Avg Burn Time:
||10 Hrs (for Propane Unit)
||30.5 or 43.5" L x 10" H x 13" W
||32 lbs/44 lbs
||1-Year Limited Warranty
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm. Mounting angles and distances are suggested to ensure comfort and are subject to site and design conditions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov