Infratech 33" WD Series heater is a classic stainless steel dual element patio heater that can be installed anywhere you want. This infrared electric heater produces 3000 Watts of heat covering a 7' x 7' area and works well with almost any control option even smart home systems.
WD Series heater is a great choice for pole, wall, or ceiling mounting. It comes with swivel mounting brackets for easy installation. It looks even better when recessed with the optional flush mount kit.
This W-shaped heater is available in 208 V, 240 V, 277 V, and 480 V. It can also be custom powder coated in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost. Choose a color that matches or complements your room's color palette.
A dual element heater packs twice the power, in the same sleek package, as their single element counterpart (W Series). If you are looking for a heater that is barely noticeable, but can provide a lot of heat, Infratech WD series heater is the best choice.
Also available in sizes: 39" and 61" long.
Note:The heating area may be reduced due to extreme weather conditions and incorrect placement. Please see the recommendations to properly mount your heater.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or send us an email.
These items are not always in stock and might take 5-8 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C/CD-Series vs. W/WD-Series
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost to match or complement your décor.
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit includes swivel brackets for easy installation.
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use for efficient heating to keep you comfortable.
Optional flush mount kit available for recessed installation.
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9' for efficient heat coverage.
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle with multi-position mounting bracket tab for installation flexibility.
- Approximate 7' x 7' Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Infratech heaters can be used with various control options and are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others for your convenience.
- Available in 208V, 240V, 277V, or 480V to meet your needs.
- Heaters greater than 240 Volts are for “Commercial Use Only. Risk of fire. Do not use as a residential or household heater.” This is for your safety.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Pole / Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||7 ft. x 7 ft.
||208 / 240 / 277 / 480
||14.4 / 12.5 / 10.8 / 6.2
||33" Length with 8 3/16" Width
||UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
Infratech offers a variety of control options, from duplex stack switches with high/low heat to more advanced controllers with more features. For Sleep Timer, temperature control, and other control options, get an Analog Controller, Universal Control, or a Home Management System for smart home integration.
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.