RADtec Design Series is an infrared heater with zero light electric heat panels. Experience optimal comfort with the heat it provides without the harsh lights and orange glow of typical heaters. Available in a standard remote-controlled model and a Wi-Fi-ready model.
Designed for both indoors and covered outdoors, you can utilize this heater's function anywhere in your home. Mounting brackets are included. Install it on the wall or ceiling and adjust the brackets up to 90 degrees to direct the heat. This infrared heater packs an efficient heating power of 1500 Watts. Enough to heat a 50 sq. ft. indoor space or a 30 sq. ft. covered outdoor porch.
Cycle through its four power levels and set the timer for up to 8 hours with the included remote or you can opt for the WiFi-ready model and operate the unit through your phone.
Get the RADtec Design Series and experience maximum comfort with the heat it provides without straining your eyes. Select the model with the control option that you like. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Also available in other wattages: 1800W, 2400W, and 3200W.
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Available in Standard Remote Controlled or WiFi Smart Controlled
- Select from four levels of heat with the Remote Controlled model or set the exact temperature that you find optimal with the WiFi Smart Controlled model
- Set a timer for your heater for up to 8 hours
- IP54 Water Resistance Rating - Use your heater in covered outdoor areas without worry as it is splash resistant
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- LED Light indicator (Standard Remote ONLY) or Digital Display (WiFi Smart Controlled ONLY) to easily let you know what the heaters are set to.
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- Standard Plug Included - Hassle-free operation. Just plug the unit into an outlet
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
||E15R / E15RW
||Indoor / Covered Outdoor
||Wall / Ceiling Monted
||Anodized Aluminum Casing / Carbon Fiber Heating Element
||Indoors: 50 sq. ft., Enclosed Outdoors: 40 sq. ft., Covered Outdoors: 30 sq. ft.
||2.5" H x 43" L x 7" D
|| 17 lbs.
||UL Listed / CSA Certified / ETL Approved
||3-Year Residential Warranty, 2-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the E Models is 84”- 108” from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 71” from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.