RADtec Design Series is an infrared heater with zero light electric heat panels. Experience optimal comfort with the heat it provides without the harsh lights and orange glow of typical heaters.
Designed for both indoors and covered outdoors, you can utilize this heater's function anywhere in your home. Mounting brackets are included. Install it on the wall or ceiling and adjust the brackets up to 90 degrees to direct the heat. This infrared heater packs an efficient heating power of 1800 Watts. Enough to heat a 50 sq. ft. indoor space or a 30 sq. ft. covered outdoor porch.
Cycle through its four power levels and set the timer for up to 8 hours with the included remote. The WiFi-Controlled Heater gives you an entirely modern experience with the app available on iOS and Android.
Get the RADtec Design Series and experience maximum comfort with the heat it provides without straining your eyes. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Also available in other wattages: 1500W, 2400W, and 3200W.
Note: Outdoor heating is optimized for mild weather. Heat intensity and coverage also vary according to the mounting height.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Remote Control Included - Select from four power levels and set a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours
- IP54 Water Resistance Rating - Use your heater even in covered outdoors without worry as it is splash resistant
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- LED Light indicator to easily let you know what the heaters are set to
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- Hardwire - Ready
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
||Anodized Aluminum Casing
||50 sq ft (Indoors), 40 sq ft (Enclosed Outdoors), 30 sq ft (Covered Outdoors)
||2.5" H x 43" L x 7" D
||UL Listed, CSA Certified, ETL Approved
||3-Year Residential, 2-Year Commercial
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the E Models is 84”- 108” from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 71” from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov